The Canadian Private Lenders Conference (CPL) is an exclusive event for individual and corporate private lenders. The CPL Conference is the first and only conference for private lenders in Canada.
As real estate continues to grow at such a fast rate in Canada we are seeing the greatest need in history for private lenders. The demand is deepened still by constant changes to the mortgage lending rules and requirements.
The CPL Conference was created as a forum for private lenders, new and experienced, to come together to both protect themselves, and learn how to maximize opportunities now and in the future.
The CPL Conference will include presentations spanning the following topics:
- Mortgage Enforcement, Tax Structures and Implications, Agreements with Brokers and Borrowers
- Corporate Structure – MICs, Independant, Partnerships, Corporations
- Legal Implications – Lender Protection, Mortgage Enforcement, Interest, Fees, Charges and the Law, Compliance with the various Acts
- Interest Rates, Penalties
- Best Practices (what are your successful peers doing)
- Frauds (to look out for)
- Introduction to Private Lending (for those new to private lending)
- Plus other exclusive content
Please note that in order to ensure an intimate and personalized conference experience, the conference is limited to 60 delegates (guests). Register early as the conference will not make any exceptions once all delegate registrations have been completed.